For Indie Authors
Do you fancy a career as a freelance writer? If so, this blog post is for you!
In it, we will be discussing the benefits of professional book editing services, plus many other great tips for indie authors. Professional editing services are crucial to any book before its publication, especially for self publishing authors, so read on to find out how and why you need them.
Professional Book Editing Services
- Finding and fixing spelling errors
- Finding and fixing punctuation errors
- Finding and fixing grammatical mistakes (grammar)
- Checking language for average readers’ education level and making sure it flows clearly and fluently
- Makes suggestions where needed
- Assists with character development
- Checking overall quality of manuscript and fixing any mistakes in formatting
- Presenting you with the final draft of your manuscript, completely free from errors!
Why Do I Need Editing If I Know My English Rules?
First of all, it’s always wise to have a professional book editor do your proofreading.
- One benefit is, having someone double check your work can save you from printing errors that will invariably come back to haunt you.
- Editors are hired for proofreading work in preparing your ury yip language you use throughout your manuscript. A professionally edited story will be coherent and chronological, and the editor may give you a suggestion or a comment where appropriate.
- Professional editors will think about your target readers, find other books they read in the same genre, what these average readers are like, and what they’re looking for.
- Professional editors work hard to be sure your story is being told in the most effective way possible.
- In addition, a professional book editor (or a ghostwriter) can give you advice on any section you’re having trouble with.
The Story Never Told
Are you the kind of person who believes their story can change the world?! (Or at least some of its readers!) You’ve started a writing project because you have this phenomenally fresh idea for your plot, but you just keep getting stuck in one spot and your words don’t want to come together right.
So you haven’t been able to make progress and your terrific story has gotten shoved to the back of the desk drawer or in a forgotten folder on your One Drive, only partially complete. The world needs to hear your story, so let’s save it from the trash for readers everywhere, and hire a ghostwriter!
Do You Need To Hire A Ghostwriter?
These ghostwriting professionals specialize in helping authors with writer’s block or other potentially catastrophic book-stoppers, and being able to help them through the process and complete their books. They will collaborate with the author and assist with writing the parts of the manuscript that are trouble spots.
With this type of service, Ghostwriters typically don’t get any credit for the work, they just do the job they are hired to do. In addition, the writer will want to have them sign a non-disclosure statement, for legal protection concerning copyright issues.
Other Writer Resources
Our goal is to always put integrity and ethics first, while developing a personal bond with each author we support. By doing this, we can better advise you when necessary, and offer you the resources you need for success at becoming a self published author!
- Writing and formatting
- Ghostwriting services
- Professional book editing
- Self marketing
- Professional author’s website and web pages
- Book cover design
- Distribution and on-demand printing
- Keep 80% of royalties, the highest percentage of any other self publishing source
- Support and advice from friendly staff who honestly want you to succeed, anytime
Call Us Today To Talk To Us About How We Can Help You With Our Professional Book Editing and Ghostwriting Services!
Additional Benefits of A&A Printing
Or, if you prefer, we have a plethora of resources and references where you can outsource these services.
Don’t be fooled by the fine print at Amazon and Kindle, keep the right to sell your book wherever you choose. Plus, A&A Printing makes sure you get to keep 80% of your royalties – the highest percentage of any self publisher out there! Make your dreams possible, and become a self published author with the help of A&A Printing.
If you truly want the ability to become a successful writer and do it right, consider giving us a try, here at A&A Printing – we honestly look forward to serving you!